Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Update: I'm Being Lazyyy and I Apologize


I must admit that I’ve been lazy with the blogging. I have some notes written on paper, but they remain unfinished bits and pieces.

The last week I’ve spent most of the time at Koh Phangan, the lovely island home to the original Full Moon party. The party itself was epic, on par with the days leading up to it. The people I met? Even better. Day times were occupied with my #MotorcycleDiary and evenings were...well, spent with my new friends and good laughs.

I’ve now reached Phuket, just spent a day on the sea fishing – my new summer hobby. The tuna I caught was quite nice, weighs just over 1kg. Tomorrow I’ll be off canoeing in and around James Bond Island and exploring a few caves. In the evening I’ll catch an over-night bus to Hat-Yai, and from there, a morning train into Malaysia and be one step closer to reaching Mount Kinabalu.

I apologize if I’ve disappointed you with this terribly quick post.

I’ll have my classic thematic writings coming up on during the longgggg hours on the ship/bus/train/truck en route to Singapore.

P.S. Follow me on Twitter for picture updates @Pieconomics


1 comment:

  1. Are you sure this fish weights 1 kg? I can see tht you are having some fun ...

    ReplyDelete